files installed in /usr/shared/pyshared

Hi,

I noticed that some of the files from my package get installed into
/usr/share/pyshared/

rrs@champaran:~ $ dpkg -L apt-offline | grep pyshared
/usr/share/pyshared
/usr/share/pyshared/AptOfflineCoreLib.py
/usr/share/pyshared/AptOfflineLib.py
/usr/share/pyshared/AptOffline_urlutils.py
/usr/share/pyshared/AptOffline_reportbug_exceptions.py
/usr/share/pyshared/apt_offline-0.9.5.egg-info
/usr/share/pyshared/AptOfflineDebianBtsLib.py
/usr/share/pyshared/AptOfflineMagicLib.py

The rules is plain

rrs@champaran:/tmp/apt-offline-0.9.6.1 $ cat debian/rules
#!/usr/bin/make -f

DH_VERBOSE=1

%:
        dh $@

It calls a setup.py file.

My setup.py file too doesn't have much.

    py_modules=['AptOfflineCoreLib',
            'AptOfflineDebianBtsLib',
            'AptOfflineLib',
            'AptOfflineMagicLib',
            'AptOffline_reportbug_exceptions',
            'AptOffline_argparse',
            'AptOffline_urlutils',],

What would be the right way to instruct installation into
pyshared/$PACKAGE_NAME/ ??

I tried many changes to setup.py using --build-lib et cetera. But still the
folder is not created. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Ritesh