Re: RFS: python-whisper

Elliot Murphy <elliot@canonical.com> writes:

> (Sorry for top-posting, android does not allow me any other option).

I wonder why people who use Android keep on doing this an apologising
for it, instead of the far superior options:

* don't use Android, and/or
* agitate for this Android bug to be fixed.

--
 \        “When in doubt tell the truth. It will confound your enemies |
  `\   and astound your friends.” —Mark Twain, _Following the Equator_ |