Re: please upload python2.6 to unstable

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 12:06:09AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:

> A group hijack is still a hijack.  I don't know why you try to make this
> sound like some sort of noble enterprise for the good of Debian.

I never said it is a noble enterprise.  I would simply call it common
sense that a group should not allow a single person to block an
important package.  After such a long time of ignorance by not replying
to any mail it is IMHO fair enouth to give the (non)Maintainer a time
of 7 days to stop the attempt.  The alternative is to ask the TC but
if you ask me the resulting decision of the TC is quite obvious and
it is common sense as well to save TC peoples time.

But for sure, I might be wrong

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de