Re: packages using python-support and renaming egg-info directories will FTBFS

[Gustavo Noronha Silva, 12.05.2007]
> Beware when updating your packages! Below you'll find a dd-list -i of
> packages containing .egg-info in the name in a directory or file, and
> also depending on python-support generated by me and POX.

packages already updated:
myghtyutils, nose, kid, pylons, python-cherrypy, cherrypy3, json-py,
configobj, turboentity, urwid, elementtree, myghty, simplejson,
turbokid, turbojson, beaker, webhelpers, kiwi

yeah, keeping debian dirs inside DPMT's repo has some advantages ;-P
Want to join the team? See http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/
--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-