packages using python-support and renaming egg-info directories will FTBFS

Hello!

python-support 0.6.4 includes code to automatically rename egg-info
directories in order to remove the python version number from their
name. This is a most welcome adition, IMO, since now we have shared code
handling this, and will be able to remove the mv hacks from every python
package which uses python-support. This also means, though, that
packages which do this in debian/rules will FTBFS:

        PYVER=$(shell pyversions -vd)

        common-binary-post-install-indep::
               mv debian/[...]/TurboGears-${DEB_UPSTEAM_VERSION}-py${PYVER}.egg-info \
                  debian/[...]/TurboGears-${DEB_UPSTREAM_VERSION}.egg-info

Beware when updating your packages! Below you'll find a dd-list -i of
packages containing .egg-info in the name in a directory or file, and
also depending on python-support generated by me and POX.

Also courtesy of POX, an example changeset of what needs to be done:

	http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-modules/?rev=2326&sc=1

Nacho Barrientos Arias <nacho@debian.org>
   rdflib

Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>