Re: virtual debian booth @ GitLab Commit Conference, aug 3/4

Hi all

I have submitted the form for the virtual booth at GitLab Commit Conference.

I have also asked our contact in GitLab about the system of the live chat sessions.

I have adapted the presentation about Debian and Debian bullseye prepared by Paul Sutton in https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/bullseyepresentation (thanks!), to be used for the streaming of the virtual booth. Please review and comment, the sources and PDF are here:

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/talks/-/tree/master/publicity-team/gitlabcommit-2021

Particularly I appreciate:
* English proofread

* I'll do a recording with no music (or maybe some classic music on public domain) just passing the slides at slow pace (for reading aloud myself I would need some more time that I haven't got this weekend), but if anybody else is available to record themselves reading/doing the presentation (only voice, in English, background music optional but if is there it should be some Public Domain music or compatible with CC-By-SA-4.0 license), go ahead!! and get in touch ASAP.

* The presentation includes too much text. If anybody wants to change some of the text to show screenshots (for example screenshots of the different URLs shown: www.debian.org, micronews, salsa, whatever), please do! If you cannot commit to the repo send MR or ping us at IRC.

* If you have better idea of what can be attractive to the target audience (it's a DevOps conference), comments welcome (actionable comments, please, we have not much time! :-) )

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona