virtual debian booth @ GitLab Commit Conference, aug 3/4 (was: Re: Debian and GitLab Open Source Partnership)

Hi Donald e.a.,

Thanks for working on this potentially mutually beneficial agreement.  Good
work!

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 05:29:50AM -0400, Donald Norwood wrote:

<snip>
> https://gitlabcommitvirtual2021.com
>
> With the sponsorship arrangement we are able to have a virtual booth at
> the GitLab Commit Conference (#GitLabCommit) which runs from 4:00AM PDT,
> August 3rd, 2021 through 11:59PM PDT, August 4th, 2021.
>
>     With many apologies for the short notice, we ask any Debian
> Developers and Contributors who have available time if they would be
> willing to assist in getting our booth up and running. The easiest and
> quickest setup for us would be to select a series of slides that can
> play on their main video player and a call button that will link to our
> very own website. There are certain hours during August 3rd and 4th
> where attendees are encouraged to visit the virtual booths so there's
> possibility to schedule live sessions or chat too.
>
> Interested people please contact us in #debian-publicity or
> debian-publicity@lists.debian.org for more details.

What technology will be used for the live chats?  I did help staffing our
virtual booth @ the FOSDEM free software conference; there matrix was used
with a 2-way gateway to a dedicated IRC channel.

I'm willing to be online during our booth slots for some hours.

Bye,

Joost