Re: Things to cover in my bits from the DPL talk at Debconf

So, to be clear, I was asking for a few bullet points (or at most a few
slides) community wide.
We now seem to have gotten to three demos and a discussion of what isn't
working well  focused entirely on accessibility.

Accessibility is great, and if there are one or two successes or
challenges in Buster I'm happy to mention them.
But this is my Bits from the DPL keynote we're talking about.  The focus
of the talk is not accessibility.