Things to cover in my bits from the DPL talk at Debconf

Folks, I'm looking for cool stuff to cover in my keynote at Debconf.
Obviously, I'll want to cover buster, and stuff I'm working on, and
challenging issues facing the project.

But I'd also like to showcase our community and interesting things that
have happened over the last year.

So, I'd especially be interested in elements to work in that have
interesting pictures, video or sound elements.

So, things like

* Pictures of release testing

* pictures of release parties

* Possibly interesting uses of Debian that have a good visual/brief
  video story

* Because I'm blind if I could find interesting content, I might focus
  more than usual on sound.  But if not that's cool too.

Any thoughts are welcome.