Re: Broken Link in the Wiki

在 2018年6月22日星期五 CST 上午9:30:32,Lev Lazinskiy 写道:
> Hello,
>
> > On Jun 21, 2018, at 12:02 AM, Trần Ngọc Quân <vnwildman@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 21/06/2018 13:02, Lev Lazinskiy wrote:
> >> Hi Team,
> >
> >> I wanted to get more involved with the DPN project. When I looked at the
wiki it says:
> > Please give me its link.
>
> The page on the wiki is https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
> <https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute>
>
> The URL in question that no longer works is:
> https://salsa.debian.org/groups/publicity-team/-/group_members/request_acce
> <https://salsa.debian.org/groups/publicity-team/-/group_members/request_acc
> es>
> > You also can contribute to publicity project even if you don't have access
> > permission by send pull request on gitlab or send patch to this mailling
> > list.
> Thank you, this helps!
>
> Best,
> Lev

Hello everyone,

I just made some tweaks to https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
Wiki page. The reference to direct "Request Access" link is removed. Some
texts are added to describe the equivalent actions needed.

Besides, I also mentioned that submitting Merge Requests is also a viable
approach if the contributor is only present with some random short-term
contributions.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang