Re: Broken Link in the Wiki

On 21/06/2018 13:02, Lev Lazinskiy wrote:
Hi Team,

I wanted to get more involved with the DPN project. When I looked at the wiki it says:
Please give me its link.

If you are not a Debian Developer, you need an account on Salsa.
If you already have one, you can just request <https://salsa.debian.org/groups/publicity-team/-/group_members/request_access> to join the publicity project.

However, if you try to click on the link [https://salsa.debian.org/groups/publicity-team/-/group_members/request_access <https://salsa.debian.org/groups/publicity-team/-/group_members/request_access>] it goes to a page that 404s. It looks like this is a GitLab setting that may have changed since this guide was originally published.

After login, please go to <https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team> then click "Request Access" button.

I have two questions:

1. Is this a known issue?
Maybe, it properly is out of date.
2. If so, what is the proper way to request access to this team on Salsa?

You also can contribute to publicity project even if you don't have access permission by send pull request on gitlab or send patch to this mailling list.

I hope this helpful!

--
Trần Ngọc Quân.