Blogpost welcoming Outreachy interns, and GSoC preparation

Hello Outreach and Publicity teams

I'd like to publish a blogpost welcoming the Outreachy interns and also
mentioning Debian's application as mentor org for GSoC 2018.

Please, have a look at the current draft:

https://bits.debian.org/drafts/welcome-outreachy-interns-2017-2018.html

and ping me here or in the IRC channels if you have corrections/comments
(or commit yourselves).

I'm thinking about publishing real soon (today around 23 UTC), given the
deadline for organizations to apply for GSoC (tomorrow).

We've just published a micronews for people to help with the GSoC
application:

"Debian is applying as organization for Google Summer of Code 2018! Join
the Outreach Team to help making it a success
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018";

Better late than never, I hope!

Cheers
--