Re: «Entrevistamos Chris Lamb, atual líder do projeto Debian»

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 11:29:46AM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> > After talking to Diolinux, we published the interview in:
> >
> > http://debianbrasil.org.br/blog/an-interview-with-chris-lamby-the-current-debian-project-leader.
> >

> Was this in portugese-br or in plain english as trying to go to the
> site gives a 'Not found' page.

It is in english, see:
http://debianbrasil.org.br/blog/an-interview-with-chris-lamb-the-current-debian-project-leader

The problem is that they "sheepishly" made the DPL a big "Lamb" now
instead of calling him "Lamby" after they realized that the later is
just his nick, not the surname they intended to use.

Breaking already published and circulated URIs is a bit sad through, so
perhaps a redirect can be added. Maybe Giovani is a lamb and can add one
(or knows who to contact about this).

Best regards

David Kalnischkies