Re: «Entrevistamos Chris Lamb, atual líder do projeto Debian»

Hi Chris,

Em 09-07-2017 18:08, Chris Lamb escreveu:

> I was recently interviewed on Diolinux. Not sure the best way of
> promoting this given the language (their translation) so just sending
> it over. :)

I read the interview on [1] and enjoyed it very much. I think it was good
to promote the Debian project in Brazil.

[1] http://www.diolinux.com.br/2017/07/entrevistamos-chris-lamb-atual-lider-do-Debian.html

I will contact Diolinux to see the possibility of publishing in English,
so it will be better to spread in our communication channels.

greetings,

--
Giovani Ferreira
0x78494EF72375A66C