Re: [Debconf-discuss] personal debian badges to use on our website ?

Getting qrcode to generate is/was easy -

[$] aptitude show python-qrcode

Package: python-qrcode
Version: 5.3-1
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
 This package provides a pure Python QR Code generator module. It uses
the Python Imaging Library (PIL) to allow for the generation of QR
Codes.
 In contrast to the python-qrencode module this module does not need
an additional C library.

 In addition this package provides a command line tool to generate QR
codes and either write these QR codes to a file or do the output as
ascii
 art at the console.

 This package provides the Python 2.7 module.
Homepage: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/qrcode/

I tried and was a success using it -

[$] qr "1234" > test.png

The only part would be integrating it with a database and have some
sort of interesting code, maybe some sort of GPS challenge/Scavanger
hunt which might need people working in groups, something fun on the
first day or two.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल