Re: Debian Release 8 - Press Text frozen - Please translate

Hi Javier, Publicity team
El 25/04/15 a las 23:29, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña escribió:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 07:53:27PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the Debian 8 (Jessie) release is approaching very fast and we have just
>> frozen the release announcement! Can you please translate
>> http://deb.li/jessiePR as soon as possible. If you have access to the
>> Debian publicity SVN, please commit directly there. If you have not,
>> please mail the translation back as attachment the publicity team at
>> debian-publicity@lists.debian.org, we will then commit it for you.
>
> Does the release announcement (re)use text from other documentation (such as
> the Release Notes)?
>
> If it does it might be worth pointing that out since maybe, for some
> languages, the effort of translating this announcement is not so large.

I could escape some minutes and had a look at the draft, and updated the
Spanish translation. Now it's synced with the English one, and I have
checked with the Release Notes and I think it's ok.

Reviews are welcome though.

Regards
Laura Arjona

--