Re: Debian Release 8 - Press Text frozen - Please translate

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 07:53:27PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Debian 8 (Jessie) release is approaching very fast and we have just
> frozen the release announcement! Can you please translate
> http://deb.li/jessiePR as soon as possible. If you have access to the
> Debian publicity SVN, please commit directly there. If you have not,
> please mail the translation back as attachment the publicity team at
> debian-publicity@lists.debian.org, we will then commit it for you.

Does the release announcement (re)use text from other documentation (such as
the Release Notes)?

If it does it might be worth pointing that out since maybe, for some
languages, the effort of translating this announcement is not so large.

Regards

Javier