Re: Promote DebConf14 and live stream http://deb.li/dc14

Hi all

On 25 de agosto de 2014 17:44:39 GMT+02:00, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
>On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 2:21 AM, Valessio Brito wrote:
>
>> Who has access social networks[1][2] and can share posting that we
>> started the activities DebConf14 and can follow the live streaming.
>> More info:  debconf14.debconf.org
>
>Thanks for the pointer, I've posted about this on Debian's official
>social media page:
>
>https://identi.ca/debian/note/Ru7Vd9djT86Xi_xclLPF1A
>
>> [1]   twitter.com/debian
>> [2]   facebook.com/debian
>
>These are not official Debian social media and as proprietary network
>services we should definitely not be promoting them. The Twitter one
>is maintained by Raphaël Hertzog, please ask him directly. I don't
>have any info about who maintains the Facebook one.
>
>https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/otherSN

I have reposted the official post (at identi.ca) in the GNUSocial fediverse (via https://quitter.se/debian).
Have a nice Debconf! I will try to joon the IRC from time to time.

Regards
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono Android con K-9 Mail. Disculpa mi brevedad