Re: Promote DebConf14 and live stream http://deb.li/dc14

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 2:21 AM, Valessio Brito wrote:

> Who has access social networks[1][2] and can share posting that we
> started the activities DebConf14 and can follow the live streaming.
> More info:  debconf14.debconf.org

Thanks for the pointer, I've posted about this on Debian's official
social media page:

https://identi.ca/debian/note/Ru7Vd9djT86Xi_xclLPF1A

> [1]   twitter.com/debian
> [2]   facebook.com/debian

These are not official Debian social media and as proprietary network
services we should definitely not be promoting them. The Twitter one
is maintained by Raphaël Hertzog, please ask him directly. I don't
have any info about who maintains the Facebook one.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/otherSN

--
bye,
pabs