Re: Description of the Debian Project?

Hi,

Probably I should have been more precise regarding my email below as I
haven't revceived any feedback so far.

It would be nice if an English native speaker could go over the
translated version [1].

Just to check if grammar and spelling are ok. In case the description
get's published I'd prefer to have a less "dodgy" version or at least
it should have been reviewed once before.

Thanks,
Christian

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2014/LinuxTag/Description