Preparing short article for BOSS adoption by Tamil Nadu government (India)

Dear list members,

I am going to write a small article concerning the adoption of the BOSS
GNU/Linux by the government of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu for the current
issue DPN 06/14. I hope that nobody else is working on the same story, in order
to avoid duplicated work.
I think I will have finished the article by late tomorrow evening.

Kind regards

Stephan

By the way, is there any site that explains in detail how to connect to #debian
publicity via irc.debian.org? I made a few attempts but I could not establish a
connection.