Re: "debian" identi.ca account

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 02:21:28PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Did you manage to make some progress on this?
>
> Shall we seek help and try to find volunteers to help you implementing
> this?
>
> We're preparing an announce for d-d-a about what we did and what we plan
> and would like to say a word about this project:
> http://titanpad.com/k90E949tDy

Indeed, it would be great to know.

At the same time, I think that identi.ca account also deserves to post
even more stuff than the Planet integration. For instance I'd love to
see new issue of DPN announced there. I understand that asking the Press
team to *also* take care of that wouldn't be appropriate. So I'm
wondering, is anyone here volunteer to step up and take care of keeping
alive identi.ca/debian, for what concerns the content other than the
Planet Debian integration which hopefully is coming?

The protocol that Raphael suggested to start is just great: for the
first handful of dents just synchronize on #debian-publicity, than free
hands once the policy for what is appropriate has settled down.

But the protocol alone is not enough, we need volunteers which actually
*start* doing that, anyone?

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams