Re: instructions for DDs (and "bits from ..." mail sought)

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 11:44:32AM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Am 12.08.2010 12:31, schrieb Stefano Zacchiroli:
> > In addition to that, I've realized that Raphael was totally right. The
> > publicity team on this list is just great (as also observed/discussed at
> > DebConf10) and what we really need now is *publicity* about this team,
> > kind of meta-publicity :-).
> We really suck at our own publicity ;)

Nah, not really ... and anyhow afet this, not any more! :-)

> Okay, I' working on a first draft at
> http://whiteboard.debian.net/bits-from-publicity-team.wb

For other lurking, this has now become http://titanpad.com/k90E949tDy

I've changed some bits here and there, mostly minor stuff.

My only remaining comment/worry is the overlapping between the section
«how to use our "services"» (which I've promoted to a proper heading,
since I think it deserves more visibility) and
<http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/DeveloperInformation>.  Mind
you, I don't care about my text on the wiki, but I do care about
avoiding duplication.

If you think the text on the wiki is good, I suggest adding a pointer to
it from the aforementioned section. If you think the text on the wiki is
not good, we can simply replace it with the text in the draft mail, no?
As biased as can I be, I suggest to add the link (I can do that myself
of course, just ping me in that direction).

Thanks for the draft, I'm eager to see it landing on d-d-a!
Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams