Re: Debian Project News 2010/10 frozen. Please review and translate

 On 2010-09-02 13:52, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
Hi!

* Filipus Klutiero<chealer@gmail.com>  [100902 19:30]:
The problem is not so much in the formulation, it's just in the high
number itself. [..]
The problem is just the "merged" checkbox needs to be checked when
getting the counts, otherwise we count duplicates. For example, right
now, the high number should be 267. However, if I forget to check, I get
289, which is significantly off.
No, it's not a problem, it's is by design:  The whole point of that
section is to communicate, that the high number per se is not a problem.
That's not how I'm reading the paragraph, and I hope that section's intention is not just to do that, considering that section is present in every newsletter.

However, in any case, the number is wrong. The number given in the last edition was a number of bug reports, not of bugs. Either the text should be modified to talk about bugs, or the number should be fixed, which is what I recommend.