Re: Debian Project News 2010/10 frozen. Please review and translate

Hi!

* Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com> [100902 19:30]:
> The problem is not so much in the formulation, it's just in the high
> number itself. [..]
> The problem is just the "merged" checkbox needs to be checked when
> getting the counts, otherwise we count duplicates. For example, right
> now, the high number should be 267. However, if I forget to check, I get
> 289, which is significantly off.

No, it's not a problem, it's is by design:  The whole point of that
section is to communicate, that the high number per se is not a problem.
And for those, who are interested in it, there's
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/RC-Stats, which is linked in that
paragraph and explains why which bugs can be ignored, including the
merged bugs.

Best Regards,
  Alexander