Re: news about debian-women wiki

I think the wording proposition from David it's ok: I only added some words about todo stuff. :D

Il 30/05/2010 16:52, David Prévot ha scritto:

By the way, I intentionally didn't link the initial message from the
word "announced" as it is usually done in the DPN: I think it's an error
to link something from a verb [1] (for accessibility purpose: the user
is supposed to be linked from a meaningful non verbal phrase, since the
link is not doing any action). I use to act this way in the French
translation, is it fine if I modify existing links in the DPN to fit
this usage?

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/noClickHere

You're right, David! It seems more correct to not use a verb as a label for a link. Besides some verbs are neologism and we can't provide a good translation: e.g. "blogged" not exists in italian, I have to use a phrase, instead (as in "he wrote in his blog" for " he blogged") so the label for the link become a phrase...

Francesca