Re: Getting closer to a logo

> Christian and folks,
>
> I like the Penguin outline in

Um, I thought we'd decided that animals were out, and that the penguin was
doubtful anyway because it wouldn't work for Debian GNU/HURD etc.

IMHO we might be better off deciding on a concept (by talking about it here),
and then asking for people to submit artwork that implements the concept.

That way a good idea for a logo wouldn't be killed by that fact that the
person that came up with it cannot draw ;-)

Having said that, I quite like the Penguin outline too,
but it would be nice to have an identity independent of Linux.

Cheers, Phil.