Getting closer to a logo

Christian and folks,

I like the Penguin outline in
http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/profile/si02.html , specifically the color one with the blue eye.

It's nice because it includes the Penguin now associated with Linux, but
it's a different penguin and it can be trademarked independently of the
Linux penguin.

I would like to see a few more treatements of this logo.

1. Can we try replacing the blue eye with an earth globe? Perhaps a subtle
   one so that you don't realize it's a globe immediately? Or perhaps a
   GIF-animated rotating one. There isn't room for many pixels there,
   so it will probably have to be simple.

2. A few more different text treatments around this logo would be
   interesting. I see we already have a few.

3. The 3D folks could try embossing it in stone or metal along with
   the text.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html