Re: Validity of DFSG #10

Stefano Zacchiroli writes ("Re: Validity of DFSG #10"):
> I interpreted it in the sense that they are looking for volunteers to
> *document* past, present, and future decisions made by ftp-masters. You
> interpreted it in the sense that they are looking for volunteers to
> participate in the decision process itself.

Ah.  Sorry abouut that.

As you said on IRC:

18:17 <zack> I wasn't exactly in the mood of making, right now, a revolution
             into how we decide DFSG-freeness
18:17 <Diziet> Oh I see.
18:18 <Diziet> Right.
18:18 <Diziet> Good.
18:18 <Diziet> Sorry to misunderstand.
18:18 <zack> (it could be done if needed :-), but that's another aspect)
18:18 <Diziet> No, it's not needed.  If ftpmaster don't want things to change
               then great.
18:18 <Diziet> I will say that in the email thread.

So yes I think tieing this decisionmaking to the hard work of
ftpmastering is fine.

Having stuck my neck out I ought to volunteer to help with the
documentation.  So please count me in.

Ian.