Re: Validity of DFSG #10

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 05:26:18PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Joerg Jaspert writes ("Re: Validity of DFSG #10"):
> > But we would be happy to work with / lead / whatever-one-names it with a
> > group of volunteers together. Exact details of how that works out are to
> > be found, but im sure we can. If there are volunteers for it...
>
> I would volunteer.  But:

Uhm... It looks like we've interpreted in radically different ways what
ftp-masters are looking volunteers for.

I interpreted it in the sense that they are looking for volunteers to
*document* past, present, and future decisions made by ftp-masters. You
interpreted it in the sense that they are looking for volunteers to
participate in the decision process itself.

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .