Impacting Education with Opensource

Hi,

Please connect this mail to the concerned person.

Thanks for giving a slot for the presentation during DebConf 2010 - Columbia University, Newyork City, USA (August 1, 2010)
http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/628.en.html (Ahamed Shameem - Speaker)
Fedena - an OpenSource School ERP project was invited for the conference.

1 - Fedena, the opensource ERP software for education institutes used by Government of Kerala, India to automate the system and process of 15,000+ schools (7 million+ students) in the state.

Wikipedia -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampoorna
Infographix -  http://projectfedena.org/pages/sampoorna

2 - 'Fedena' replaces 'OpenSIS' in new release of OpenSUSE Edulife - http://news.opensuse.org/2012/01/01/opensuse-edu-li-f-e-12-1-out-now/

3 - Project Fedena has been invited for several conference after the above implementation like International FOSS Conference, Kerala, India (December 27, 2011)
http://fossk.in/4/dig.html (Abdulla Hisham (myself) - Speaker).

The same solution is being used in different parts of the world in different languages. We get 200 downloads/day.

Let me know if this application can be bundled with Debian ? I am expecting a good support from your side. If you think this will work out then I can provide more information.

--
Regards,

Abdulla Hisham | ED | Foradian Technologies  Pvt Ltd | Keep it Simple, Sincere
Mobile: +919656001808
www.foradian.com | www.fedena.com |  http://projectfedena.org/
twitter: @abdullahisham | skype: abdullahisham
linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/abdullahisham