debian-private declassification team (looking for one)

[ Cross-post -private/-project, reply-to/M-F-T set to leader@d.o to the
  benefit of applicants; discussion follow-ups are of course welcome on
  the most appropriate mailing list. ]

I've been reminded [1] that we're still pending implementation of the
General Resolution entitled "Declassification of debian-private list
archives" [2].  According to the GR outcome, the DPL should « delegate
one or more volunteers to form the debian-private declassification
team ». Such a team will review -private posts older than 3 years,
starting from the posting date of 01/01/2006, and declassify them (or
not) according to the rules expressed in the GR text. I'll be happy to
do so, but I need the volunteers first :-)

If you are interested please mail <leader@d.o> with your declaration of
interest.

In case we find no suitable team willing to do the job, I propose to
document on the GR vote page that we *do* want to abide the GR outcome,
and that we're just waiting for a team to show up.

Note that as of now, the team will "just" have to review less than 1.5
half of posts (which shouldn't be *that* daunting I guess), besides
setting up a work-flow and decide upon the technical details of the
actual publishing.

Cheers.

PS No, I don't think this is particularly urgent, but I consider
   important to show that we are able to stand behind the outcomes of
   our democratic decision processes.

[1] by Kurt Roeckx, thanks!
[2] http://www.debian.org/vote/2005/vote_002