Re: debian-private declassification team (looking for one)

On Sat, 22 May 2010, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Note that as of now, the team will "just" have to review less than
> 1.5 half of posts (which shouldn't be *that* daunting I guess),
> besides setting up a work-flow and decide upon the technical details
> of the actual publishing.

I had actually glanced at working on this earlier, but stopped after a
small bit of time, because it wasn't particularly useful, and because
the sheer amount of work that it would require to satisfy the terms of
the GR. (And frankly, the majority of the conversations in the archive
either aren't interesting enough to bother publishing, or are on
topics that such a large number of people will want their messages
redacted, that it's kind of useless.)

Don Armstrong

--
Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty or
derring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But