Re: DAM queues processing

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 03:30:13PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> But as things stand nowadays, I wouldn't be happy with that outcome,
> given that DAM is more understaffed than FD (2 people vs 4), with
> Joerg also involved in another time-consuming role (ftpmaster).

Actually, that's not entirely true. Most FD members are inactive
currently; Bernd is by far the most active FD member. I keep intending
to do more work in this area, and manage to stay on top of things for
the most part, but inevitably end up not finding the time to actually do
anything useful.

trying to fool the system.