Re: Complaint about #debian operator

also sprach David Nusinow <david_nusinow@verizon.net> [2005.12.12.2202 +0100]:
> I'd personally love to see more specific complaints about how
> things could be improved.

I usually try to get those people to go into detail, or encourage
them to file bugs. However, "plain users" generally don't really
know how to put such differences into meaningful words -- if they
even see them.

> The result of this leads me to believe that most of the famed
> integration going on in Ubuntu is the result of the eye-catching
> theme, the choice of a single default desktop, and good marketing.

I think you have a very good point here. Don't forget the simplified
menu structure.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

fashions have done more harm than revolutions.
                                                        -- victor hugo