Re: Limiting number of post from a poster per day per list

On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 12:17:07PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> There is a general rule (I don't know where it comes from) that reads
> similar to "If the number of mails in a thread has exceeded ten (or a
> screen height) it is already off-topic".

This is really just a reflection of:

"People usually forget to change the subject line when they change the
subject"

Anything on a Debian list that looks like a single large 'thread' is
invariably several dozen threads, mislabelled.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |