Re: Limiting number of post from a poster per day per list

Osamu Aoki wrote:
> But how many of us understand what is going on within Debian ML without
> reading your nice summary?  Why?  I think this is because we have too
> many mails for most DDs to digest.

There is a general rule (I don't know where it comes from) that reads
similar to "If the number of mails in a thread has exceeded ten (or a
screen height) it is already off-topic".  Applying this rule to large
Debian lists is helpful if you don't read summaries.  Anybody can do
that.

If you are not interested in the other opinions or content, feel free
to discard it.  However, there are people who consider it important to
voice their opinion.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.  -- Barne's Law