Re: Google ads on debian.org

* martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2004-12-13 18:34]:
> Is there a way for us to get a feel what Google would consider
> relevant? E.g. a page at google.com which would show us some of the
> ads to give us a general feel of how good their selection is?

This is getting a bit off-topic now.  I was told there's a "preview
tool" which will allow you to see what ads would appear if we were
currently running Google's ad program.  It's available at
https://www.google.com/adsense/previewtool#2 but it currently only
supports Internet Explorer.  I pointed out to them already that they
should consider adding support for free software browsers in the
future.
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org