School Shooting In Germany

It is with deep regrets that I send this message. I as the founder and
director or End Youth Violence have become all to failiar with these
incidents in Canada and the United States. This is a problem that will
continue and will grow in our Canadian and American schools. As schools, law
enforcement and parents are still not using effective solutions. They MUST
ALL WORK TOGETHER. They must take a stand together and thus teaching a
standard of respect that is not there today. Our hearts go out to these and
all of the other victims of youth violence and we have made it our goal to
help find REALISTIC AND EFFECTIVE solutions. From Columbine to Taber, we
have been there for victims and their families. We will continue to do so
and are very pleased with the media taking such a pro-active stand in recent
months. We only wish that it was not a result of so many needless injuries
and deaths of our young. For more information go to www.youthandviolence.com
or call 604-374-0076 24 hours. Parents, educators, law enforcement and
others concerned MUST start working together. Until such time the solutions
are not going to be effective. Zero tolerance is not a solution, it is a
reaction. Solutions are needed, reactions only multiply until solutions are
found. Further, schools in North America NEED to be on extra alert as there
may be a copycat style event within the next 14 days. This has happened in
the past and we hate to say it may happen again.End Youth Violence has
contacted the German Embassy in Washinton, DC and offered our assistance and
will travel to Germany to assist victims and families, if requested.