RFS: hfsprogs - mkfs and fsck for HFS and HFS+ file systems

Hi.

I made a package for creating and checking HFS(+) filesystems. The basic
information about this package is here

* Package name    : hfsprogs
  Version         : 332
  Upstream Author : Apple Computer Inc.
* URL             : http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/10.4/
* License         : APSL 2.0
  Programming Lang: C
  Description     : mkfs and fsck for HFS and HFS+ file systems
  Source          : http://www.ime.usp.br/~rbrito/debian/hfsprogs_332.14-1.dsc

Please, note that the source for the package had to be repackaged due to
its name not being conformant to the Debian policy. You can read more
about it in my ITP message [*], posted this weekend.

I would love if I could get any possible sponsor or, if the package is
not in a shape that is currently acceptable, please let me know and I
will try to fix this even today.

Thank you very much for any help, Rogério Brito.

P.S.: I'm Cc'ing the PowerPC list because people there are some of those
that need these applications the most.

[*] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=433168