context.cr2

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile zoneminder on debianPPC. this should be quite
easy but I get an error on context.cr2 & context.eip.

zm_signal.cpp:89: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named 'cr2'
zm_signal.cpp:89: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named 'eip'
zm_signal.cpp:93: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named 'eip'

I was wondering what cr2 was, and I  read :

"It's the i386 page fault address register. On other processors it has a
different name."

so what is it named on on ppc? is context.eip one of the same kind?
what should I change it to?

many thanks

Kasper