Re: Trouble copying kernel Wallstreet

On 6/6/06, Harold Johnson <harold.johnson@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,
In other words, I've moved into the /target directory, created a directory called "hfs", and then mounted my Mac OS partition (located at /dev/hda10).

How do you know that your partition is on /dev/hda10?

I keep getting an error message, something about the device not existing.

What kind of error?

The problem, I think, is that I'm not certain where my device is located.  I believed it was /dev/hda10 since that's how it is referenced when I install Ubuntu, but apparently it's not.  Does anyone know how to find the Mac OS partition?

fdisk -l as root can help a lot to find out what partitions you have on your Hard drives.

Brian