Re: Kernel Quest, need pointers to a HOWTO for patching

apt-get source -t testing kernel-patch-2.4.22-powerpc

No go :( from what I just read in the man it should though!

Should I maybe change my source.list to include testing and add APT:Default-Release {"testing" ;}; to apt.conf until I have the patch, and then change it back, or am I asking for trouble?

Or get them by hand.

Wouldn't know where start looking, or what tools to use :(

Christian

P.S. sorry for exploiting you as a tutor like this! I'll buy you a drink if your ever in Munich ;)