Install debian RS/6000 44P Model 170

Hi, everyone

How I can boot a RS/600 44P Model 170?, because I read many howto's for
install debian
in a RS/600, but just I can boot from the floppy or by netboot,
I don't know if my boot image are wrong o what happen, and I don't know
if this machine
is a CHRP or PreP, if is a server or a workstation, this is a friend's
computer, and a try to
install debian in this machine, because a need use the LTSP (Linux
Terminal Server Project),
an I don't if I can use LTSP in AIX, and for my, a like much more
debian :) .

Somebody have experience installing debian in a RS/6000 44P Model 170?

Best regards.