Re: studio vs. cinema display

I use a 20" cinema display on a G4 Cube with GeForce 2MX, I had to flash the card's firmware to get it working under linux (the image was shifted a few pixels top left and the lower and right pixels where replicated).

Now it runs just nice. If you have the money you should prefer the cinema display.

andi

Has anyone tried the "Cinema" flat-panel displays yet?  Does it work
well, or does it just stretch (and distort) the display?  I'm trying
to decide whether a 17" Studio or a 20" Cinema display would be
better.