Re: Debian + The new PowerBook G4

>> * Does it void the warranty (I'll be getting the 3 years extended
>> support) if I remove OSX and/or install Linux?
>>
>Not sure but I'd be interested to know.

My dual-boot ibook went back apple for the classical "wire in the
hinge" problem after 6 months.

They didn't make any problem and don't even touch to yaboot. They only
resetted the root passwd and all the user passwd in osx.

I think they boot on their own on-cd system, so while your system can
boot on a cd, they didn't care which system is on your box.

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail