unresolved symbol with latest drm-trunk

I've a tibook 15", I'm using benh's kernel 2.4.23-pre5 with michel's
latest (hopefully) drm-trunk on a debian sid. drm-trunk-modules-src is
version 2003.10.05-1.

drm-trunk-module builds fine using fakeroot, but resulting .o modules
failed to load due to unresolved symbol:

  # insmod kernel/drivers/char/drm/radeon.o
  kernel/drivers/char/drm/radeon.o: kernel/drivers/char/drm/radeon.o: unresolved symbol vmalloc_start

This sounds quite odd to me since vmalloc_start is defined in kernel's
init.c. I know almost nothing about kernel sources, but I guess that
that file is usually linked in :-)

I attach my (gzipped) kernel's config, CONFIG_DRM is set. I can't
imagine anything else I need in order to use drm-trunk-module ...

Any hint?

TIA,
Cheers.

PS I'm also experiencing deterministic segfault as soon as I try to use
openGL support (any gl screen saver, mplayer's gk output, glgears, ...).
Maybe it's related to the above issue?

--
^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$