Re: Can I Install AND boot a new Kernel on an OldWorld PMac?

Hi Simon,

thanks for the pointers! I should probably have posted that I've already done everything you suggest:

The http://penguinppc.org/projects/quik/ is almost no help. Yes it lists the settings, but give almost no help on how to achieve them. System Disk (sets some OF vars from MacOs) is nice but undocumented. I've followed all the leads there.

I looked at the list archives extensively, but my search parameters never hit the right scope. Always got too much or nothing :(

The man pages were the only real help, but they don't go far enough.

What I need is more complete documentation so I can figure it out myself...

Christian Funk