[solved] Re: sshd in stable doesn't start anymore and few other problems trojan?

Ok found out what happened, weird...
seems like kernel compilation process has changed /dev/null into regular
file. fix for it is 'rm -f /dev/null; mknod -m 666 /dev/null c 1 3'
How could that happened?
Grzesiek

--
Grzesiek Sedek <grzesiek@mi2.hr>