Trying to start the installer on PowerBase 200.

***I'm not subscribed to this list yet, so please CC to me so I can stay
in the loop of replies...

	I have here a PowerBase 200, running MacOS8.6. I loaded BootX 1.2.2,
and I'm currently having trouble starting the installer from the
recommended ramdisk image. I did specify the ramdisk image, and hit Save
to Prefs.

Here's the last bit when it does try to boot.

Warning: unable to open an initial console
Kernel Panic: No init found. Try passing init= option to kernel
Rebooting...

--
---   Dave Woyciesjes
---   ICQ# 905818